I have been a passionate member of the Pilbara community for over forty-five years during which time I have experienced all the Pilbara’s economic highs and lows and bad weather events.
Like me, Karratha has also experienced its economic highs and lows. It’s been my family home for the last forty years, a country town that has evolved and become in recent years, a much better place to work, live and play.
As an experienced long-term member of the Karratha council I am proud to have had the opportunity to contribute towards the shaping of Karratha and once again I am asking the local community to trust and support me.
I will continue to support any cost-effective opportunities that will benefit the local community and provide a quality of life that our ever increasing young and vibrant community would like to see.
I love where I live.
I have been an active member in our community for 40 years:
- Coached women's softball
- Volunteer ambulance officer
- Thespian Dampier & Districts Repertory
- Police legacy Bike Ride 199 - 2003
- Treasurer Karratha Tennis Club
- Board Member of the Pilbara Development Commission
- Past President KDCCI
...and still serving today
- Life member & Board Member KDCCI
- Life Member & President Rotary Club of Karratha
- Life member Karratha Football & Sporting Club
- Chair Rotary Club of Karratha Community Men's Shed
- President Karratha Branch National Party
- Nor West Jockey Club organising & working the gate for over 15 years